Thursday 4 June 2015

Me Made May'15: Days 23-31

My third and final Me Made May post.

Day 23, Saturday:  My navy abstract floral Emery Dress with refashioned merino Bonnie Top. This outfit took me from work in the morning, to a lovely lunch with friends to ribs and drinks in the evening. 


Day 24, Sunday: Wearing my floral Emery Skirt with RTW layers. On the way out the door for pancakes - Yum!


Day 25, Monday: Working from home with Tim means lunch out! Wore my long sleeve renfrew top with a gingham Sorbetto Top


Day 26, Tuesday: Colette Patterns Truffle Dress with Jackie Coat.


Day 27, Wednesday: Grey 1950's Prom Dress with black Coppelia Cardi.


Day 28, Thursday: First cold of the winter put on the couch in my PJ's all day, so no photo today. 

Day 29, Friday: Made it off the couch and into the shower. Popped on my floral Tessuti Patterns Gabby Dress which is very much like wearing a nightie.


Day 30, Saturday: Denim Moss Skirt with just sewn Cascade Duffle Coat, both patterns from Grainline Studio. 

Day 31, Sunday: Peppermint Magazine Wrap Dress over a Renfrew long sleeve, and Cascade Duffle Coat again.

This week I wore 12 separate garments, which makes 41 unique garments across all of May. Apart from a few basics gaps it was incredibly easy to get dressed each day. This month wasn't much different from any other, except that in a usual month I might pay my store bought dresses a little more attention. Many of the garments I wore were made last year. I really look forward assessing how many of my 2013, 2014 makes still get worn in MeMadeMay'16, and onwards! It will be interesting to see which styles and fabrics last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment