My two previous Betsy's were a simple sew that came together well. Unfortunately, I had a few problems with Betsy number 3. I had Office Works re-print one of the pattern pages (size AO) and I combined pieces cut from this newly printed piece with some of the pieces I'd already cut from one of the old pages Abby sent me. I told officeworks to print it actual size, but the waistband and facing pieces were both a good 4" too long for the skirt. I assume it was printed incorrectly. Because of this issue I couldn't follow the notches on the waistband and instead just "winged it" and then trimmed off the excess. I did the same with the wrap facing.
Due to the above issues I ended up putting aside the instructions and just doing my own thing. The fabric was a dream to cut out and sew. However it doesn't press well at all so the hem and facings bubble up. I'm thinking about stitching down the facing of the inner skirt front completely. Strangely it wrinkles well despite not pressing!
I again cut a size 12. As this fabric has little stretch the fit is pretty spot on though my legs. The waist is a little roomy at the top and I think the skirt could be improved (for my body at least) by drafting a curved waistband so that the top tapers in with my waist.